$5.00 per person
A classic, breadboard-type circuit area with variable resistors and batteries, and many other accessories like lightbulbs, diodes, and voltmeters to help build whatever circuits you can think up.
Topics and Objectives:
- Investigate resistors wired in series and parallel as well as combinations of the two.
- Examine how current behaves at junction points in a circuit and how its flow is influenced by circuit resistances and Emfs.
- Learn how power is affected by current, voltage and resistance.
- Study the effect of the internal resistance of a battery on the power available to a circuit.
- Explore the behavior of series-parallel combinations of resistors and learn how to analyze them using equivalent resistance.
1 year from purchase