Refraction & Reflection
$5.00 per person
See what happens to light when it traverses different materials at different angles. Dispersion, reflection, Snell’s law, and more.
Topics and Objectives:
- Determine the index of refraction for materials based on angles of incidence and reflection.
- Learn and use Snell’s Law to identify an unknown material.
- Discover what the angles of total reflection are for these materials and explore what it means.
- Explore the phenomenon of white light dispersion.
- There are no suggested lab activities available at this time.
- Unknown material and refractive indices
August 31, 2019