Simple Harmonic Motion
$5.00 per person
Explore simple harmonic motion with a mass and spring lab just like the real thing, except with real-time position and energy data!
Topics and Objectives:
- Hooke’s Law – Find the spring constant in two different ways.
- Explore the conservation of mechanical energy.
- Use the principles of springs to determine the weight of an unknown mass.
- Learn how simple harmonic motion is related to trigonometric functions.
- There are no suggested lab activities available at this time.
- Spring Constant
- Unknown Mass
August 31, 2019